Monday, July 23, 2007

NORTH CAROLINA!!

Four weeks after giving birth, Isaac and I got on a plane and left for North Carolina to vacation with the fam. This was the first time everyone in my family (besides my mom) were able to see Isaac. I have to admit, I was quite nervous to get on a plane with a newborn. Getting through security was enough of an adventure. Luckily, Isaac managed to sleep the entire time. Phew! On top of it all, we were bumped up to first class. It was a nice surprise, yet I was nervous that everyone was going to complain once they saw me sit down with a baby. Sean joined the family halfway through the trip. He had to take some exams which he couldn't miss. Isaac did really well. I HAD to include the last picture of the "boys." 8 or so years ago, the picture would have only included Dad and Bry. The family is getting bigger and bigger!! Look at Michael trying to bend over with the rest of the guys. What have we taught him?!















No comments: