Tuesday, July 31, 2007
ODE TO MY STUDENTS...
Here are a bunch of pictures from the Chicago field trip I took my students on. This year we went to the Art Institute of Chicago as well as the "Body Worlds" exhibit which was really nice. They had such a blast. We did some really great fundraisers to raise enough money so none of the students had to pay. I was about 6 weeks from my duedate during this trip, so I was really tired by the end of the day. I am so glad I got to do what I love most...teach art! I wouldn't have wanted to be in any other profession. I will miss the students a ton. We had a great time together. Here are some of their artworks, all of which were done by particular students in these pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is that weird bubble thing in the background of two of the pictures?? its weirding me out, please explain so my brain can calm down.
Post a Comment