Monday, July 30, 2007

PLAY TIME




Because it is so warm outside lately, Isaac and I spend a lot of our time inside. We still go for our nightly walks once it cools down, but during the day it's too muggy to do much. Quite honestly, Isaac is completely content and proud of himself for being able to put his entire fist in his mouth as you can see in the picture. Sean just finished his summer classes, so it will be nice to have him around. I am officially not teaching anymore. I'm kind of sad about it, especially since I had remarkable students with amazing raw artistic talent. I worked really hard to get the program to where it's at. All I can do is hope that the next teacher will keep some of it going. I should include some pictures from the annual field trip to Chicago that I would take them on, as well as some of their artwork. Anyways, to get back to the point, I wouldn't trade the time I have to be home with Isaac for anything. I'm so happy I have the opportunity to stay home with him and watch him grow! Being a mom is the best job in the world.

No comments: