Monday, July 23, 2007
POOPS! I did it again...
Holy Cramoly. Isaac was sure to receive the poop award for this one. if you can only imagine the following scenario: While vacationing in North Carolina with my family, we decided to get a bite to eat at the local Dairy Queen. When we pulled up to the house I thought I smelled a dirty diaper. Sure enough, it was EVERYWHERE!! Not just on him, or his car seat. It actually went through the car seat holes/slits down onto his car seat base. It then went through the care seat base holes onto my mom's leather seats!! Thank goodness for leather!! Luckily by the time it got to the leather seat, it really wasn't much. We spent the next hour cleaning everything up. The onesie was a definite goner. And if you notice, his onesie ironically says "Little squirt."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny about "little squirt"! I remember similar incidents where it was so bad that I wouldn't even clean it up. Some things are just too gross. My Isaac completely barfed on me last Christmas just before dinner and I went strait to the shower and was going to somehow take care of my cloths, but my brother came right away and got them and put the whole pile in his washing machine and didn't even rinse anything out, barf and all. I don't think his wife knew about it, but I guess that's how a guy deals with those kind of messes. My tolerance for barf and poopy kids has really increased, I'm amazed I don't gag daily.
Post a Comment