Saturday, August 11, 2007

Go SPARTANS!


Although our heart will always be for BYU, Michigan State isn't a bad runner up for us! We've had a great time being here! Sean is officially in his 2nd year of med school. We find out in just two weeks where we'll be for the next two years while Sean does his rotations. Either way, we know we'll be moving in under a year. NOT fun (moving, that is.) We've had a good couple of weeks here in Michigan. It's been blazing hot AND even worse, MUGGY...but thank goodness we have air conditioning! Isaac and I are gearing up to leave for N.Y. This will be our last trip for the summer. We can hardly believe summer is already coming to an end in just a couple of weeks! Where did the time go? Sean and I managed to stay pastey white.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love all your pictures! That was a short amount of time for you guys staying here. We'll also be leaving, but not until next summer. The boys will have their Kindergarten year as Michiganders. I agree, with the Spartan comment, plus it's a nice color of green :)