Tuesday, August 28, 2007
PAPA PILLOW TIME
Luckily Sean never refers to himself as "papa" with Isaac. I'd feel like I was 50 years old! This is Sean's little phrase he uses when he wants to just "hang" with Ike. When Isaac and I pulled up to our apartment from a loooooong day of driving from New York Sean scooped Isaac out of his seat and just started playing with him. It was really cute. Isaac studied his face for awhile and then grinned from ear to ear once he realized who he was. Once inside, Sean held Isaac for awhile and then we just let him stretch out on a blanket and enjoy not being crunched in a car seat anymore. 9 1/2 hours of driving/stopping...ugggggggggg. We did it! And Isaac was so good (and so sleepy, thank goodness!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment