Sunday, September 02, 2007

The First Supper





So yes...the "soup" I'm feeding Isaac is far from really being solid, but it's a start. I will defend myself by saying that I was merely following the instructions on the Gerber box:O) Today we made his cereal thicker and he would let it roll around in his mouth for awhile before swallowing. I was impressed that he kept the majority of it in his mouth. I wish I had recorded a particular part during his dinner. I'm quite the cheerleader of a mom, so I was clapping at the fact that he was eating so well. He still had a mouth full of the cereal, and when he saw me clap, he grinned from ear to ear, making the cereal ooze out of the corners of his mouth. It kind of looked like a rabid baby, but it was sooo cute. We're finally learning how to put videos on our blog, so we hope to put more on here in the future.

No comments: