Sean was on campus studying. The ruthless llife of med school continues...although it's LLabor Day weekend, one of Sean's professors decided to give the hardest test (in their class) this coming Tuesday. I often wonder what makes professors so unforgiving. Are they anti-holidays? Needless to say, the entire med class was pretty ticked about not being able to enjoy one of the very few days off they get each semester. So, while Sean was at school, I took Isaac to see some llamas. He wasn't too overly interested. I did enjoy dressing him in the llama wool hat. How cute!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
LLOVIN' the LLAMAFEST!
Did you know llamas are extremely intelligent? They know their names and hardly ever spit at people (they ocassionally spit at each other if provoked.) They llive for roughly 15-20 years. How do I know all of this, you might ask? I went to the Llamafest today on MSU's campus! That's how! So, it's a beautiful Saturday and I wanted to go see what the llamafest was all about. Did you know they have such events that cater to the llamalovers of the world? It was really quite fun. Once you get over the llama-ish smell, they are really cute creatures, especially the mini llamas. They have the most beautiful wool that is extremely soft. If I would have known better at a young age, I would have asked for a llama! They are great llittle house pets, ya' know...
Sean was on campus studying. The ruthless llife of med school continues...although it's LLabor Day weekend, one of Sean's professors decided to give the hardest test (in their class) this coming Tuesday. I often wonder what makes professors so unforgiving. Are they anti-holidays? Needless to say, the entire med class was pretty ticked about not being able to enjoy one of the very few days off they get each semester. So, while Sean was at school, I took Isaac to see some llamas. He wasn't too overly interested. I did enjoy dressing him in the llama wool hat. How cute!


Sean was on campus studying. The ruthless llife of med school continues...although it's LLabor Day weekend, one of Sean's professors decided to give the hardest test (in their class) this coming Tuesday. I often wonder what makes professors so unforgiving. Are they anti-holidays? Needless to say, the entire med class was pretty ticked about not being able to enjoy one of the very few days off they get each semester. So, while Sean was at school, I took Isaac to see some llamas. He wasn't too overly interested. I did enjoy dressing him in the llama wool hat. How cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the coolest! A llamafest!?! I'm sad we never knew about it when we lived up there. The picture of Issac with the hat is SO cute! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment