Don't you love Grand Haven? We took the walk down the harbor thingy to see the light house. We saw a dead fish stuck on that black path way. I'm guessing he got caught during some wild waves, or maybe a seagull decided to have lunch there,hmm..
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
3 comments:
I'm thinking this would be a neat place to take my mom while she is here! So awesome!
Hey, That's my House!!!!:)
Love mom
Don't you love Grand Haven? We took the walk down the harbor thingy to see the light house. We saw a dead fish stuck on that black path way. I'm guessing he got caught during some wild waves, or maybe a seagull decided to have lunch there,hmm..
Post a Comment