It's snowing! I took Isaac to the grocery store today and before we got in the car to go, I just spent 5 minutes standing outside the car letting Isaac take in the experience. He was talking his baby talk and holding out his hand trying to catch the little snowflakes. And to top it off, the snow was PERFECT snowflakes. This is my favorite type of snow. That and the snow that falls in huge clumps. Gotta love that too!
Governor Mitt Romney and John McCain have been in Michigan over the past few days rallying the people to vote. I'm so excited to vote tomorrow. What kills me is that both of these candidates were in Lansing over the weekend and we didn't go to hear them speak. And on top of that, Mitt Romney stopped at the High School I use to teach at to give a speech. What luck!! I would have loved to go hear him speak.
Lots of things happening in Michigan right now. The Detroit Auto Show is under way. We have loooooved going to the auto show in the past, but I doubt we will make it over there this year. It's not the ideal place for a baby, especially if you want to get behind the wheel of all the super pricey cars to dream about ever having such a nice car. :) Mmmm....pretty cars. Last year my parents and my brother came to experience the auto show. We should have known better to put my dad on a time schedule while looking at all of the cars. We should have dropped him off at the crack of dawn and picked him up when it closed. It's nice having so many cars in one place because then you don't have to go to a million car dealers just to look at cars you might be interested. Plus, you don't have to deal with a car salesperson. No offense, I'm sure they're great people:) It's just like the feeling I get when I go to the furniture store and all of the employees start following you around, hoping they can get us to buy.
Well, I'm going to go clean the kitchen. Just thought I'd post, even though I don't have any pictures to post quite yet. We're halfway through January! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable! What a cutie pie.
The news is just making me sick lately. Ugh.
Happy voting! :)
Post a Comment