Isaac was doing this funny hand gesture all month long. Silly boy! Bows are NOT for boys! (But wrapping paper sure is!) I loved anything but my toys:) No, I really liked my toys too, but boxes and wrapping paper was much more fun. And I loved how my stocking tasted!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The first pic out of this group looks like isaac is doing the sign for "come in, Dick" from our fave Dick and Jane book. You know what I'm talking about... :)
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
The first pic out of this group looks like isaac is doing the sign for "come in, Dick" from our fave Dick and Jane book. You know what I'm talking about... :)
Post a Comment