I wish all I needed to do was laugh and my boys would wear what I make them wear. Reed won't wear any shirt unless it's "cool" meaning there's either a super hero or some picture of a transportation vehicle on it. That is a very cute picture of your little Nacho Libre.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
1 comment:
I wish all I needed to do was laugh and my boys would wear what I make them wear. Reed won't wear any shirt unless it's "cool" meaning there's either a super hero or some picture of a transportation vehicle on it. That is a very cute picture of your little Nacho Libre.
Post a Comment