Sunday, January 06, 2008

Silly pictures with Isabel and Michael

Look at that sweet smile Michael is making! So funny!

Isaac is always doing the crooked smile lately! He is so funny about it!

Octopus/Squid Salad that Uncle Armando and Aunt Lina brought over. Sean was a good boy and tried it, but I managed to sneak my way out of trying it. Italians love their seafood!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melisa said...

What an adorable smile! I love it!

When we were in Italy, Brad made the mistake of asking for the best dish in the house. The pasta came back covered in tentacles, clams, and these things that looked like little octupus. I think he would really appreciate that salad. :)

Jeff and Larissa said...

Jeff and I love squid, but more of the breaded/deep-fried variety. :)

Becky said...

EEEEEEOOOOOOO! I ate squid when I was in Japan and thought it resembled rubber bands soaked in seaweed soup. Of course, we got to look at the entire squid lying on the table while the waiter cut a rubber band for each person.