Friday, February 15, 2008

A FAMILY MATTER

I looooove my extended family. My Uncle Fiore (my deceased Grandfather's brother) and his wife, Aunt Sue came over from Albany for the wedding, but later came by just to see the new babes of the family:) Such great people who make me proud to be an Italian!! :) Isaac loved them and as you can see from the pictures, he also managed to snag their car keys. Little thief!

Here's my little man being adorable. I think his teeth are actually really close to coming through. I've been saying that for hmmmm....4 months now, but really, I swear, they're close! :) Just look at his cute face! And he loooved all of the cool toys at my sister's house. Man, he was in heaven. Too bad he had to come home to the same boring toys:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take such cute pictures !!!love mom