Monday, March 24, 2008

WALKING WITH A BIT OF HELP:)

We just got this awesome little grocery cart for Isaac. To say he loves it would be an understatement. He's not quite to the walking stage yet, but this cart has helped him grow more confident. The funny thing about this cart was that it was impossible to find in any store!! I looked high and low for this thing, and every store either didn't carry it, or was completely sold out. When we went to Toys R Us, one of the workers said (as if what we were talking about was a Wii or something) "That grocery cart sells so quickly, we hardly can't keep it on the shelf" So I asked, "Well, when is your next shipment?" She replied, "Thursday, but make sure you come asap, because it will most likely be gone again within a day or two." What?? Wait....back up for a moment...was I shopping for a Little Tykes Grocery cart or a $30 Wii?!!? Seriously, has my life come to this? :) Well, I was more than happy (and a bit excited!) to return to Toys R Us on Thursday, and luckily they had a few left, so we brought it home, assembled it and had it waiting for Isaac when he got up from his nap. His eyes were so big, like, "What's this new contraption?" I highly recommend this thing to any toddler (or younger for that matter.) It's so sturdy and received really good ratings. My friend Michelle even says that her almost two year still uses it to tote around his toys and things :) Anyway, I haven't posted a video of Isaac in a really long time, so here's just a little clip of him enjoying his big boy grocery cart.

No comments: