Isabel drawing me a picture on the front porch

In order to get Michael's attention I had to tell him there was a thomas train inside my camera. You can almost see him searching the lens!!
In order to get Michael's attention I had to tell him there was a thomas train inside my camera. You can almost see him searching the lens!!
We went strawberry picking one hot humid day. It was a lot of fun. Hardly any of the berries got back to the buckets, as you can see here.

2 comments:
Okay, i was laughing out loud when I saw that picture of Bryan and his ice-cream. My parents took Robs and my sister back to NY this summer and they stopped at the imfamous ice-cream place as well. We have the exact same picture of him with that same huge ice-cream! They have to be long-lost friends!
Wow, Jeannette! Awesome pictures! So glad you have a memory card to take pictures. ;)
Post a Comment