nice pictures :] i look like i'm about to laugh or something or am planning something sketchy in my mind. what can i say? i'm not very photogenic :P love you and thanks for all your hard work. sepia is cute! can't wait to see them all.
Nice job with all the new entries Netti. I wish I was artsy fartsy but seeing all these pictures makes me glad I can leave all the hard stuff to a professional, like you:) Thanks for having us in MI - it was a blast...hopefully we can see you again soon. With Josh's family in Cleveland now we should be able to shoot up there sometime during this school year:) Love you!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
nice pictures :] i look like i'm about to laugh or something or am planning something sketchy in my mind. what can i say? i'm not very photogenic :P love you and thanks for all your hard work. sepia is cute! can't wait to see them all.
Nice job with all the new entries Netti. I wish I was artsy fartsy but seeing all these pictures makes me glad I can leave all the hard stuff to a professional, like you:) Thanks for having us in MI - it was a blast...hopefully we can see you again soon. With Josh's family in Cleveland now we should be able to shoot up there sometime during this school year:) Love you!
Post a Comment