Beautiful! I love the one where she's twirling her dress. Your niece looks a lot like you! Very pretty. I'm going to be taking pictures for my cousin's wedding and I need some pointers. They didn't want to pay 600.00 for a real photographer to take them so they get me. At least I have a nice camera and hopefully a pretty day!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
You really need to work for a magazine or some fabulous national ad campaign; all of these pictures are gorgeous! I love them! What a cute little gal.
Wow! These pictures are beautiful!
Beautiful! I love the one where she's twirling her dress. Your niece looks a lot like you! Very pretty. I'm going to be taking pictures for my cousin's wedding and I need some pointers. They didn't want to pay 600.00 for a real photographer to take them so they get me. At least I have a nice camera and hopefully a pretty day!
Those are really great pictures. Your niece is gorgeous by the way.
Post a Comment