Monday, August 11, 2008

This was one of my photo shoots which happened to be with my niece, Isabel. I still have to edit all of these, but I couldn't wait to put them up!!


This one was hilarious! She didn't think I was taking pictures...I just told her I was "looking through the lens to get the right light" (which works everytime) but she felt the urge to go into a full-on one man show. She was acting out a part and singing as well. And luckily, I got it in a picture to show:) Once again, these need some major editing, but I like what I have thus far:)

I'm not putting the best of the pictures up yet, because I want to wait for editing to show those ones, but I do love this little picture of her once again playing a funny character. Squishy nose and all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jacque said...

Where is the setting for these pics--love it!

Melisa said...

You are so talented!