Thursday, September 25, 2008
I'm soooo excited!
I've been waiting for tonight's Season Opener of the Office since...forever. If you have a few minutes, watch the youtube clip on the sidebar of the blog just to remind yourself why this show is absolutely hilarious. I seriously started laughing out loud. Anyway, enjoy!! Poor Dwight. He's just so easy to make fun of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the office too! Thanks for sharing all the pranks. My favorite is when Jim dresses and acts like Dwight. Too funny!
OOOOHHHH.... we are HUGE office fans!! I can't wait... just a couple more hours!!
Thank you, that was hilarious! We unfortunately do not have access to a television with any sort of reception so we are hating life tonight! We might be able to watch it in a couple of weeks on hulu.com That's what we've been doing with the Psych and Monk episodes. Thank goodness for the radio because I would still be wondering why gas prices are so high or who this Obama freak is. Now I know why we're going to Hell in a handbasket. I'd hate to end up there having no clue how it all happened.
Go Dwight!!!
I LOVED the office last night!! I am so glad it's back!
We love the office too! Last night was great. Its too funny! We need to get together. I'll email you.
Lisa
I had never seen that last one. I was trying so hard to hold in my out-loud laughing (read: dad sleeping on the couch) that I almost started crying...
Post a Comment