I love,love,love, love, love the photos! Those look like Gap adds, but better! Even without the smiles. I can't wait for you to take pictures of my boys.
Jeannette, I adore your photos. I love your style and creativity! I wish you lived closer so that you could take a family picture of us. Keep up the good work because you are SO talented!!!
I'm definitely in the fall spirit after seeing that adorable boy in the pumpkin patch. I love the photos! BTW, you are looking really good! I love to see pics of you once in awhile!
But seriously, what a handsome boy! He has the best lips and eyes and just self! :) I really am missing the fun fall things that Michigan has to offer!
Hi Jeannette! I'm glad we traded blogs! I'm excited to have someone here that loves to take pictures as much as I do. Would you email me when you get a chance, I know you're headed out of town, but I have a question for you.
I love the tractor picture - and the overalls just made my day. Josh and I went apple-picking yesterday...I love fall. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
10 comments:
Can I tell you how AAAAHHHH-mazing your pictures are! Isaac is so big! Make it stop!
You look fabulous Jeannette! Are you still running?
I love,love,love, love, love the photos! Those look like Gap adds, but better! Even without the smiles. I can't wait for you to take pictures of my boys.
Jeannette,
I adore your photos. I love your style and creativity! I wish you lived closer so that you could take a family picture of us. Keep up the good work because you are SO talented!!!
I'm definitely in the fall spirit after seeing that adorable boy in the pumpkin patch. I love the photos! BTW, you are looking really good! I love to see pics of you once in awhile!
But seriously, what a handsome boy! He has the best lips and eyes and just self! :) I really am missing the fun fall things that Michigan has to offer!
Those are the most wonderful pictures I've ever seen! You should sell them for sure (OshKosh ad?)! Call me while you're here: 801-310-1932.
Hi Jeannette! I'm glad we traded blogs! I'm excited to have someone here that loves to take pictures as much as I do. Would you email me when you get a chance, I know you're headed out of town, but I have a question for you.
kelli@kellibramble.com
Thanks!
I love the tractor picture - and the overalls just made my day. Josh and I went apple-picking yesterday...I love fall. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
what adorable pictures! you are too talented, i'm sure Isaac makes it easy when he is so handsome!
Is your Photo blog up and running yet? Your pics are wonderful!!
Post a Comment