Wednesday, October 22, 2008
The WILLIAMS BOYS
My trip to Utah was wonderful, to say the least. I'll post about all of it in the week to come. It hasn't been 24 hours since I stepped off the plane in Detroit, but I decided I needed to get to work on the 3 sessions I had while in Utah! I've got a few more to do in the month to come, so I need to stay on top of everything:) Here are 3 of my favorite boys. My dear friend, Becky moved away from Michigan a few months ago to relocate in Utah. It was so much fun to see her and her boys. I had the shutter speed set so high so I could catch them in all of their motion! :) To preface the pictures, this first one is so darn cute with his finger in his mouth. I don't know why I love it so much, but I do! The second is of Isaac. Once again, I love the picture. He's got his twin brothers in the background looking pretty "tough/big bro on campus" but he looks so confident in the front, as if he knew they'd never come tackle him, or anything of the sort:) Instead, once the twins knew they were part of the background in this picture, they resorted to picking their nose, making funny faces and standing super tough! HA! So much fun!