Friday, October 10, 2008

SPICER'S ORCHARD

I was soooo excited to take Isaac to the pumpkin patch this year! We put on his overalls and flannel shirt and headed to Spicer's, an apple orchard with great things for kids to do.

Fall is my favorite time of year, but I felt like I wasn't ready for summer to end when the cool crisp air started stirring in the trees here in Michigan. My mind immediately starts thinking about things to do indoors with Isaac for the looooong months ahead. I'm happy to say my Fall Spirit has kicked in and I'm so excited for the Holiday Season. All of it! Spending time with both families couldn't come soon enough!! We are so grateful to have two wonderful families who are so much fun to hang out with. Thanksgiving this year will be with my family in New York, and Christmas will be with Sean's in Hawaii! Oh, and we (Isaac and I) are surprising my nieces and nephew in NY for Janie's 2nd birthday and to go Trick-Or-Treating with them. YAY!
Photobucket