Hooray! All 3 photo sessions from Utah are complete and in the mail for my clients! I'm so excited for them to see the results. There are a few things that have happened since my last post:
#1-I've created a perma-butt mark on this chair I've called "Home" over the past week. Whenever Isaac was sleeping, I was editing pictures. When he went to bed, and after I watched my coveted shows (of course!) I was down here editing. Thank goodness I LOVE doing what I do, because it takes a lot of time! :) Not only is there a perma-butt mark on the chair, but my right hand has chronic sweaty palm syndrome (CSPS) from having it over the mouse 24-7. Lets hope these two issues go away promptly:)
#2-I wanted to die during my aerobic class today. This particular teacher is the type you Love/Hate. She works you so hard, you find yourself daydreaming about ways you can accidentally trip her on the way up the stairs, which would then injure her enough to go easy on us the following week. But then your mind comes back to reality because she's standing right next to you, checking out your form, and screaming "Lower! Lower!" If I go any lower my quad is going to break in half (if that were possible) and my eyes will pop out, and I might even udder the word "HELP!"
On top of it all, I did the ultimate idiotic move this morning before heading to the gym. Girls, you'll appreciate this: I quickly took a dry razor to my dry underarms. Oh yes, are you all holding your underarms as you read this? I knew I'd probably pay the price in some small way, but because a lot of the workout includes arm movements, I began feeling the "burn" just a few minutes into the hour-long class. Holy crow! They buuuuuurrrrrrrrned. I weighed the options of doing all of the kicks, jumps and jabs without the use of my arms to help the burning go away, or to have them up the entire time like they were stuck in the air, but I realized that both of these options would lead to a lot of embarrassment, so I trudged on. For some reason, the armless and legless knight from "The Monty Pytons and the Holy Grail" is popping into my mind. "It's only a flesh wound! What are you going to do? Bleed on me?!" Oh boy!
#3- We celebrated our 6th anniversary on October 25th! I will definitely post pictures and details about our wonderful day, filled with lots of tastey food, a wonderful babysitter at home with Isaac, and actual conversation with my hubster that was about anything BUT Isaac. I can't believe it has been 6 years. I love my man with all of my heart!
#4- Isaac and I went to New York to help celebrate little Janie's 2nd birthday. Oh, I just love that girl. She is everything funny, dramatic, and cute all balled up into one little person's body. Isaac was seriously on cloud 9 with his 3cousins. They played soooooo well and didn't fight over a toy ONCE. Jane taught him the means of being a daredevil to my surprise, when I looked out my sister's kitchen window that overlooks their awesome swingset/fort/slide gym and found Isaac 5 rungs up on the ladder with Jane just 2 steps ahead of him.
#5-Speaking of slides, Isaac goes down pretty massive slides all by himself now. Thank goodness it was Sean who taught him that, because I'm pretty sure I would have never had the guts (or perhaps the stupidity) to send Isaac down such slides:)
#6- Isaac is talking sooooo much! If you haven't seen him lately, you would definitely notice a dramatic difference. My personal favorite is the cute little intonation to his "okay!" that he says when I ask him a question.
#7- We will be meeting with an ENT concerning Isaac's ongoing ear infections. Over the course of his mere 18 months of life, he's had 8 or 9 ear infections. We see a new doctor here in our town who is pretty incredible. It's always nice to come upon these sort of doctors!
#8-We're still in Med School. Oh wait...that's not new!
#9- Isaac was a Bear for Halloween. Pictures forthcoming. Sean and I never got around to dressing up as K-fed and Brittney Spears. I'm so sad!! We didn't even get around to carving our Pumpkins! Even more sad!
#10- Have I said already that I LOVE doing Photography? I do! thank you for all of you who have already and who will put their trust in me to capture you and/or your kids!
#11- October was crazy crazy CRAZY busy for me! I can't believe my favorite month of the year has already come and gone, and now I find myself greeted by Christmas music and Christmas decorations at every store I enter.
Anyway, long post, but i feel like I haven't really"journaled" on here for awhile! I can't wait to post more pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You should tell your aerobic instructor "I'll bite your legs off" if she makes you do one more sit up!
You should make some videos of your Isaac with some word-age for us all to see and hear.
I loved the story about the shaving. Any girl can totally relate! Oooouuucccchhhhh!
Happy anniversary by the way!
It sounds like you all are doing great! Isaac...Slow down. You're growing too fast.
Post a Comment