I can't believe how much everything just pops out of your photos! Either everyone and everything you photograph is just amazingly georgeous, or you are one darn good photographer!! I bet its a combination...hee hee. I love it!!
These are fabulous pictures! I agree with you Veronica and Jon are awesome parents. I am so glad you were able to do these for her. Maybe I will elbow my way into your family and see you at Thanksgiving:)
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
I seriously love your photography!!
I wish so bad you could take pictures of our family!!!!
I can't believe how much everything just pops out of your photos! Either everyone and everything you photograph is just amazingly georgeous, or you are one darn good photographer!! I bet its a combination...hee hee. I love it!!
Awesome! I love those photos and I think we'll fly to wherever you are to have you do ours next year.
These are fabulous pictures! I agree with you Veronica and Jon are awesome parents. I am so glad you were able to do these for her. Maybe I will elbow my way into your family and see you at Thanksgiving:)
Jamie West
Post a Comment