Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally, Halloween pictures!

Those of you who might be in the Photography bizz will probably agree with me that always having a camera on hand can get tedious, especially when you just want to enjoy a moment, and don't want to lug around a camera bag and a big camera. I hardly got any pictures of Isaac in his costume, which is why I'll be bringing him outside sometime in the next week to get a few good pictures of him in his costume (not ones with him crying: see the last photo!) I must say he looked so huggable and so darn cute! He liked his outfit so much that the night we had our church party, he would NOT let us take off his bear booties at bedtime. So, he slept with them on:) Thank you, V for taking the group Halloween shot! I wouldn't have one if it wasn't for you!
Photobucket