Those pictures are darling, especially the shot of those amazing eyelashes. I'm sad Isaac is sick, but I'm even more sad for you because you're stuck cleaning up vomit. YIKES! I hope he gets feeling better soon, or at least before he catches the never-ending runny nose/cough/sore throat thing that plagues every toddler from September until April.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
Oh, what a precious shot! Nice catchlights going on there!
Those pictures are darling, especially the shot of those amazing eyelashes. I'm sad Isaac is sick, but I'm even more sad for you because you're stuck cleaning up vomit. YIKES! I hope he gets feeling better soon, or at least before he catches the never-ending runny nose/cough/sore throat thing that plagues every toddler from September until April.
Post a Comment