Your family is beautiful. Seriously. Those are amazing pictures. You all look great! I'm so sad that you won't be in Yak-town for Christmas, but I guess Hawaii might be a slight step up according to some people... Have fun!
You bring a tear to my eye. You're very sweet and I appreciate all the nice things you've said and done (especially the brownies!) It was all very easy because you all are so flippin' cute!
And although the third leg and the extra bedroom sound tempting, I'll have to pass for now, but we'll keep in touch, for sure!
I love your pictures! They look amazing! You have such a cute family! It really does look like a magazine ad or something. The suckers were a great idea.
Issac is growing like a weed and he is getting cuter all the time. Of course, he has your genes because Sean's weren't all that much help. Just playin' with ya Sean, love the photos Jeanette and I have to say you are well on your way to being the new Annie Leibovitz. I love the colors and the shades that you use, oh and if you ever do find some inspiration on something Dali-esque for a photo shoot with Oscar I'm always interested. Tell Sean "Hi" and that I'm sorry for all the teasing I did about Yakima because my roots run deep in Washington as well.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
10 comments:
You are both amazingly talented. You family is so photogenic!
Your family is beautiful. Seriously. Those are amazing pictures. You all look great! I'm so sad that you won't be in Yak-town for Christmas, but I guess Hawaii might be a slight step up according to some people... Have fun!
Gorgeous photos and gorgeous subjects...especially you, Jeanette! I LOVE the sucker photos. What a grand idea. Your family is too adorable.
Oh Jeannette!
You bring a tear to my eye. You're very sweet and I appreciate all the nice things you've said and done (especially the brownies!) It was all very easy because you all are so flippin' cute!
And although the third leg and the extra bedroom sound tempting, I'll have to pass for now, but we'll keep in touch, for sure!
Take care!!
Those are flippin amazing! You guys are such a good looking family and now I want pictures of us done!!
Wow, I love your photos! It looks like a Gap add or something. What a beautiful family you have! =)
Those pictures are to die for! Isaac is so precious. :)
I love your pictures! They look amazing! You have such a cute family! It really does look like a magazine ad or something. The suckers were a great idea.
Issac is growing like a weed and he is getting cuter all the time. Of course, he has your genes because Sean's weren't all that much help. Just playin' with ya Sean, love the photos Jeanette and I have to say you are well on your way to being the new Annie Leibovitz. I love the colors and the shades that you use, oh and if you ever do find some inspiration on something Dali-esque for a photo shoot with Oscar I'm always interested. Tell Sean "Hi" and that I'm sorry for all the teasing I did about Yakima because my roots run deep in Washington as well.
I love all these family pictures!
Post a Comment