Saturday, November 08, 2008

HAYMORE FAMILY

It was such a fun treat to take some candid pictures of my sister's family. As we were leaving the session, my bro-in-law said "Wow! That's the first time I've walked away from doing pictures without wanting to strangle someone." Glad I could help:) We found this gorgeous little area off of the side of a main street near their neighborhood. We got honked at on several ocassions. Probably because they saw how darn cute this family of 5 is!!! I love this first picture so much. I only wish Isabel was somewhere in sight, so you can see the circus of kids running around as I was trying to take some shots of Mom and Dad. But I LOVE seeing the kids in action in this picture. These two are two of the best parents I know!! I can't wait to see them again for Thanksgiving!

Photobucket