I LOVE every single photo you take, and I'm thrilled that you got to finally have a warm Christmas. It's true, everyone does deserve at least one fair-weather holiday. :) I can't wait to read about the next days of your fabulous trip! Isaac couldn't be cuter and you are so gorgeous. Aloha!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
Amazing pictures! I am so jealous of your Christmas vacation although, I know your family missed you a lot. Hope you all recovered from the fun trip!
I LOVE every single photo you take, and I'm thrilled that you got to finally have a warm Christmas. It's true, everyone does deserve at least one fair-weather holiday. :) I can't wait to read about the next days of your fabulous trip! Isaac couldn't be cuter and you are so gorgeous. Aloha!
Post a Comment