WHY do I always find Isaac with his finger up his nose? Is it comfortable?! And look, Janie-girl looks like she's going for her nose as well in the background!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the picture of them in the toybox is so cute!! I have to find a way to email to me so I can use as a wallpaper in work. Love mom
I'm glad to know that Isaac has the same nose fetish as Gunner. I will look in the rear view mirror when I am driving and he is sitting there in a daze with his finger up his nose. He even made it bleed because he lodged his finger up so high. Then there was another time when I looked back and he had one finger up his nose and the other finger in his ear....silly boy!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
the picture of them in the toybox is so cute!! I have to find a way to email to me so I can use as a wallpaper in work. Love mom
I'm glad to know that Isaac has the same nose fetish as Gunner. I will look in the rear view mirror when I am driving and he is sitting there in a daze with his finger up his nose. He even made it bleed because he lodged his finger up so high. Then there was another time when I looked back and he had one finger up his nose and the other finger in his ear....silly boy!
So sweet! I am so glad these little cousins get to hang out together. I am also glad Issac's procedure went well. Cute pictures!
well, it's easy to have the most precious pictures when you have the most precious children in them! :)
Post a Comment