I'm experiencing physical pain from a state of extreme envy at this moment. What a beautiful trip and thanks for sharing the pictures, I could almost feel the sun on my face just looking at them. We went to Hawaii Feb. of 2005 (Maui, want to go to Kauai next time, hoping there will be a next time) and it is definitely one of my favorite and most relaxing holidays ever.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
4 comments:
I'm experiencing physical pain from a state of extreme envy at this moment. What a beautiful trip and thanks for sharing the pictures, I could almost feel the sun on my face just looking at them. We went to Hawaii Feb. of 2005 (Maui, want to go to Kauai next time, hoping there will be a next time) and it is definitely one of my favorite and most relaxing holidays ever.
what a great picture. Looks like so much fun!!!! count your blessings. you all deserve them. Love mom
What a great vacation and great pictures! You pictures almost make me feel like I'm there...well, almost.
Seriously awesome! Great pictures! How fun!
Post a Comment