Monday, January 19, 2009

DAY 6 in Paradise

Yes, I am still trying to get caught up with our Hawaii pictures. If I don't post them now, then I'll forget entirely, and then I won't have them as part of our blog book. Day 6 was soooo much fun. It was the perfect remedy after a busy fun week. Relax on the beach. Aggghhhhhh. It was the perfect day. We headed to Ko'olina beach. Seriously, if you plan on going to Hawaii and want the PERFECT place to take kids, go to this beach. There are no waves as you can see because the rocky area protects this little cove. This is where Isaac met a little buddy names Zyler, and they played and played and played. The reason why there aren't that many pictures from this day is because I was either in the water with Isaac or soaking up the sun on the beach!!!

This is also a great place to find sea turtles. Sean and his brothers went out past the rocks and went spear fishing and saw a TON of turtles out there. Once it was my turn to go out and see some turtles, they all must have swam away:(

By this day, almost the entire family was gone except for us and Nate and Allicen (and Bry, who lives there because he is attending BYU-Hawaii) That night, we got cleaned up from all of the fun, and went out to eat down on the Waikiki strip. It was a beautiful night! We said our goodbyes to Nate and Al who left that night.

NOW, may I just gawk at this picture for just a second...Isaac is actually turned towards me and he is smiling. This is the ONLY picture from the entire trip where he is doing this. Bring in the choir! He is just so cute. I can look at this picture forever. Can you tell how much he loved being there?

Photobucket