Winnie the Pooh, pooh! I'm so happy that tomorrow is the first day of spring! You're already on top of the season change with that kite and pinwheel. I need the season change in a bad way. My vit. D is really low so I'm on a supplement, but I think a little sun might help too.
I love the pictures with the kite and the pinwheel. They are so cute. I hope the nice weather sticks around. We are little tricycle shopping this weekend!
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
2 comments:
Winnie the Pooh, pooh! I'm so happy that tomorrow is the first day of spring! You're already on top of the season change with that kite and pinwheel. I need the season change in a bad way. My vit. D is really low so I'm on a supplement, but I think a little sun might help too.
I love the pictures with the kite and the pinwheel. They are so cute. I hope the nice weather sticks around. We are little tricycle shopping this weekend!
Post a Comment