Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pictures from my cell phone

Here are a few pictures from my cell phone. I have no clue how good the quality is;)

No joke, this is how I found Isaac watching tv one morning. And man, do I wish I had my real camera for this shot of Isaac and Sean throwing rocks in a creek. I look at this picture all of the time when I'm traveling by myself, which doesn't happen very often, but when I do it makes me smile and realize how blessed I am to have my two boys;)


If you look really close, you can see that Isaac's shirt is drenched with water. We had just come from the YMCA, and I gave him my water bottle to "play" with, not knowing that within a few days, he had become mini MacGyver and unscrewed the top and then tried to take a "sip" from the FULL water bottle. He gave me the most innocent look once he was drench, like, "What happened? I was just trying to drink a little..."
The last picture is one of the only pictures I've taken of Isaac while he is sleeping. Not that I'm against it in any way, because watching him sleep is one of the cutest things known to man. But usually when he's sleeping, I leave him alone! His cute bum was up in the air. Yeah, I just love this picture:)


2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the picture of Sean and Isaac - very cute!

J'Amy Day said...

What is it with boys and their hands always creeping down their pants?