So, I just HAD to post these before I head out of town for the next 2-1/2 weeks. Why, you ask? Because Isaac actually LOOKED at the camera, and SMILED...and to top it off, it was me who was asking him to smile. He just turned, smiled for a good few seconds, and then went off to fill up his cup of water for the umpteenth time out of the water cooler. Ahhh, perfect way to end the day with my boy smiling!!
We had such a great time at the Parade as well as at the church BBQ. I don't know who was more beat at the end of today. Isaac or us! :)
I won't be back to BlogLand for the next three weeks:) So, enjoy looking at Isaac, and when I return I'll be posting pictures from our trip to NY and to North Carolina. BEACH, HERE WE COME!!!!
