Saturday, July 25, 2009

BUSY BUSY!

I'm currently in the process of editing 3 sessions, sending 2 additional orders to printing, and within the next 7 days I have 4 sessions. It has been soooo busy, but thank goodness it's keeping my mind off of the pregnancy and how within the last 2 weeks, it seems to have gone into slooooooow motion! :O) My pregnant tummy says otherwise! I feel like I have a girl Chuck Norris training in my stomach. Isaac never kicked like this, which scares me tremendously as to what I'm in store for with this strong little girl! The kicks literally jump me right out of my chair.

Sean leaves in 8 days for a month-long rotation in Little Rock, Arkansas, and then he travels immediately from there to Hershey, PA for another month-long rotation. He's home for the month of October, doing a rotation nearby, and then he's gone again for another 1-1/2 months. Ugh. I just can't think about it, right? :)

I'm hanging up the camera at the end of August and most likely won't start sessions again until this coming spring season. I'm sure I'll be itching enough to do a session, but for now that is the plan. So, if you're wanting pictures for Christmas cards or whatever, you'll have to contact me and schedule your session asap. I'll obviously miss doing pictures, but I've got to stop at one point or another, and get our house ready for the baby!

I promise to get pictures of our NYC trip up in a week or two. Here's one of the latest sessions I did with a little 1-yr old. I loved the setting so much that I attempted to take pictures of Isaac at the same location just the other day. Might I add that it wasn't as successful. Gotta love 2-yr olds with minds of their own, and too quick of feet to run after.

(you can go to my website to see more pictures from this session: www.jnealphotography.com)
Photobucket

4 comments:

jacque said...

I hope you have some visitors or you go see your family while Sean is gone so much! That could make for a really long pregnancy..! Your photo shoots are amazing.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Sean will be home in October! Maybe you've got a little soccer player or something with all that kicking:) At least you know for sure that she's there and she's healthy:)

Darcee said...

I can't believe you are still doing so many photo shoots! I'm LOVING all your pics, by the way. I'm sick that we don't live closer so we could hire you to do some family photos for us. Maybe someday when we're both in Yakima...sigh.
I hope you continue to feel well. I cannot believe that Sean is going to be gone so much. I hope you will have help from your mom and sisters when that little girl arrives.
P.S. My little one kicks way harder than the twins ever did. Maybe we both have a real treat ahead of us...hmmm.

Melisa said...

2 months! Ugh. I'm so sorry! You can do it! What specialty again? Hersery is close to us! Come visit! :o)