I don't know if anything will top the pictures scarred in my brain {forever} from our family's OBX vacation in 2009 but we managed to have some pretty hilarious moments from this past Christmas at my parents house. I filled 3 memory cards, did my first photo session with a family in NY since having Eliza....and ooooooh, did it feel good!
We laughed til our faces hurt, played games 'til we were falling asleep, stayed with tradition and performed the manger scene from the Bible as we had done since little kids, went to movies, skiied, shopped, blessed Eliza in our church, went out to eat, saw friends, ate cookies, guitar hero-BEATLES style! the list goes on and on!
I promise to post more in the near future. For now, I'm busy editing, getting back into the swing of things (we just got back last night!) caring for a toddler with pink eye, an oozing ear infection, and a horrible cough, and being a mom to my TWO month old!
And from the looks of this picture below, can you guess the theme? :) We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family! 2-0-1-0 just sounds like a great year! Happy New Year everyone!


1 comment:
Oh! I want to hang out with your family!
I always thought a crock-pot was a good place to put a baby!!!
Post a Comment