Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The finale of Sean's b-day weekend

We've had a great birthday week here in the Neal house. Sean is getting comfortable with being old. ;) We finished out the week with going out to eat at a great place 30 minutes from our house, a 30 minute back massage and 30 degree weather. I made that last one up myself, hehe. Sean took his big test today, and we are just hoping for what God wants for us in life.

And because I've had inquiries about some of the things family members said about Sean, and also because I would like this to be apart of our blog book that I'll make at the end of the year, here are some of the reasons why his family and my family admire and love Sean:

-has a great laugh when you get him going
-Your love for your family
-He is SO cute! (thanks mom)
-He is the hardest worker I know, and never complains
-He is awfully nice to look at in women's jeans (If you need a reminder, click here and scroll down to the OBX men's photo shoot)
-He is a great listener
-He would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need
-He is non-judgemental
-He is awesome in his role in "Avatar." He makes us want to be Navi. And we look forward to seeing him in "Clash of the Titans"HAHAHAHAHA! My family thinks Sean looks like Sam Worthington (above). oooh baby!
-he is always very thoughtful about the decisions he has to make
-he knows how to laugh at himself
-he is the king of Rice Chex Cereal!
-his arms can encircle our entire family-all at once
-his natural athletic ability. He can do anything on the first try
-Go-Go Gadget Arms (seriously, Sean has the loooongest arms!)
-He was the only 10 year old that you could get a substantial loan from
-he has always been tender hearted
-Sean always pitches in
-Sean is living proof that Bulgaria is actually a country
-he loves the Lord without pretense-it shows in all he does
-Sean can carry the longest political conversation with Dad
-he is probably the most considerate guy I know
-he makes the added effort to include everyone, and make them feel good about themself
-the longest finger swag, ever
-his farts generally don't smell bad (thank you, my dear brother in laws)
-I would turn my head and cough for Dr. Neal (T.M.I!!!)
-He had the cutest no-teeth smile as a kid
-He loves having fun
-his melodious singing voice. He could sing the angels to sleep! hahahahaha.
-he still claims that he is hoping to go into Anasthesiology for the "patients" and not to feed his continuing drug habits
-that he has endured this many years of Jeannette's nit-picking (unfortunately and most likely true)
-makes a pole vaulting outfit look good
-so focused on his goals in life
-how he is able to stay so "freakin'" skinny through all of schooling, and remain a sexy beast
-a wonderful father
-and wouldn't you know "Hot in women's jeans" came up about 4 other times from separate people??

Love you Sean!!

2 comments:

Darcee said...

You are one, good wife! I know you've got tons going yourself balancing a new baby. I'm way impressed and I hope Brent doesn't read your last 3 posts so he doesn't feel bad. Sean definitely deserves it! Miss you guys!

Fran said...

You can definitely tell which ones of these came from our family...