I came home to find Eliza in her little bumbo chair, in the middle of the kitchen, alone. I had to laugh. It was so dang cute. Isaac and Sean had been playing tag around the house, and Miss E was just chillin' in her new little cushy ride. Plus, this was my first time seeing her in the chair, so I think it made it even funnier/cuter to see!
Sean is turning 30 tomorrow, and Isaac is elated to celebrate his birthday. And for once, I feel I did an okay job at Sean's present. I stink at presents. I try so hard, I do! I just get too many ideas rolling around in my head.
There is lots to catch up on, but for now, I thought I'd share a cute little picture of the ike-man and Eliza chillin' where I found her when I came home from the store. He just LOVES her!
5 comments:
SO CUTE! Eliza is gorgeous. Isaac is beyond handsome. For a bunch of old people, you two do great work! :) You have a beautiful family and I'm sooo jealous you got to go grocery shopping alone. That's the best!
Seriously, so cute! Have fun having your husband home Jeannette!! Happy Birthday Sean!
DOES SHE HAVE BRIGHT BLUE EYES??!!! And Isaac's are like, WAY dark brown! What beautiful children!!! Happy Birthday to Sean!
What beautiful kids!!...I mean, Eliza...beautiful...Isaac...studly. Sorry Isaac. I can't believe how big they are already. Happy Birthday Sean!! I have great memories of many birthday parties.
Precious! Don't you think it is amazing that a 2 year old can be so sweet to such a little thing. It only gets better...
Post a Comment