Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorry for the blurry picture. This is the bathroom on the same floor as the bedrooms. He gutted the entire thing (think 60's wallpaper, as well as decor) and replaced everything. Subway tiles in the shower, beautiful features and a great linen closet on the other side of the shower. He even replaced the door to this bathroom with a hideaway door that slides so that the door didn't swing out into the bedroom hallway.
Photobucket
Well, that's it...for now. Sorry I don't have more pictures. We definitely are lucky, but we are blessed even more so!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! What an amazing place! I thought I was looking at some dream places you'd liked from a magazine and I was thinking, perfect! The chickens and coop were part of the coolest and I was expecting a Martha type to walk out from behind the tree. Congrats on finding that blessed treasure of a house!

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Those pictures look like they are straight out of pottery barn catalog! Its gorgeous! House hunting is one of the most draining, mentally exhausting things. Just like you though, I'm SOOO grateful that every one of the other houses we put offers on didn't work out.
Good luck making the transition!

jacque said...

congrats! That is so exciting. I know how stressful finding a house can be but it does always seem like things fall into place when they are right. Happy it worked out for you. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Liesl Christensen said...

I am happy (and a little bit jealous) to hear that you matched by family. And, you've found a beautiful house! You deserve it! Congratulations!