Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is always going to have new meaning to me, because that was the day Eliza was born last year. It's going to make for some really fun birthdays when she is older. Speaking of birthdays, I have a memory card full of pictures from her birthday party, and I currently can't find that particular card. I'm sure I put it in a "really safe place". ;) For now, I wanted to make sure I get the Halloween pictures up before Thanksgiving at least! Everytime I saw Isaac in his police man outfit, I seriously started cracking up. He has the tiniest little waist, and colt legs that he just looked too darn cute. The only thing that wasn't cute about his outfit was that blasted whistle, which he made sure to blow every 15 seconds. It was a cruel addition to the costume!


Eliza was a ladybug. I just couldn't come up with something cute enough for her, so I just had to put my anxiety aside, and just find an adorable little outfit that would do. She is missing her wings in these pictures because she was constantly trying to pull them off. Typical e-baby!

Halloween was so drawn out this year because of our church trunk or treat, as well as Eliza's birthday party, that by the time Sunday came around for trick or treating, I was somewhat glad that it was raining and freezing. Isaac already had enough candy, and I didn't feel like walking in the rain, so it all worked out perfectly!


Woops! Forgot to snap some individual pictures of Eliza with her costume on, so it looks like this photo will have to do.
I love this...

...but I love this picture even more!


No comments: