While fixing the kids lunch today
they played outside in the backyard.
On this particular glance out the
kitchen window I happened to see
a certain 4-year-old squatting
SQUATTING
near some bushes.
Too late. Damage done.
Be grateful this is the picture I use to illustrate this story.
Otherwise you might be experience the exact same
dry heaves that I had while cleaning up such
results of squatting.

In his only defense, I have, on occasion let Isaac pee on the outskirts of our yard
when I know for a fact he won't make it to the bathroom.
I should have defined this more clearly.
2 comments:
that just happened here too, last week. except it was on the driveway. the DRIVEWAY!
I love the picture. The whole scenario reminds me of something Calvin and Hobbes-ish. My boys share your Isaac's understanding of outdoor relief. On our trip to CA a couple of weeks ago, we had to stop several times on the side of the road as they always told us they had to go AFTER we passed the last exit for civilized facilities. The best stop was the Nellis Air force base turn off. As they went, we watched jets go by and even got a good look at a B-1 bomber. No pun intended :)
Post a Comment