Friday, June 10, 2011

preview

I have been busy packing for our WA trip that we leave for tomorrow morning. We are SO excited to visit our family again after over a year of not seeing them! My prayers as of late have included something along the lines of:

"Lord, bless Eliza that she might not screech at the top of her lungs while in flight... and we ask that her outfits might remain dry and even a smidge clean so that her anxiously awaiting relatives might not mistake her for THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON"

Although I recently promised pictures from the guys' 2011 OBX White Trash Photo Shoot, I'm afraid I just haven't had the time to work on any of the pictures. Here is a sneak peek into what you can look forward to (or have your retinas forever burned) when I get back. And I added one other picture from our trip that I love!




3 comments:

April said...

Pure awesomeness.

J'Amy Day said...

I just spit out my orange juice. Your family never disappoints!

Anonymous said...

My sister says there needs to be more chest hair! Love the photo!