"Do you think you can put the snow in front of a house that is vacant?"
"I'll see what I can do."
Yup, nope.
But let me now come back to what we celebrated today, and that is a decent amount of snow to play in. I actually remembered to take my camera with me instead of my trust phone which has now become my photography crutch.
Hens like snow! They were coming out to greet us/see if we had any snacks. Pam (pictured) got within about 5 inches of my lens. Personal space, Pam. Personal space.



"doyouhavefooddoyouhavefooddoyouhavefoodbaaakbaaaaaaaaakfoodfoodfood?


this picture clearly shows Eliza doing what she does best: Pointing at me.


seriously, Pam...back that train up.
Pam is the alpha hen.
Can you tell?

troves of hidden treasures/toys not put away were dug up, including this compass





I am still laughing at this next set of pictures








we are officially up to 3 eggs, 6x a week. They do deserve a kiss.

laughing, believe it or not...




the end.
followed by
hot chocolate
and a warm bath.
Not me, them.
Although that does sound nice.
4 comments:
Those are all such gorgeous pictures! Oh how i wish I had your photo talent! I love the pics of the kids holding the chickens- what a crack up! Enjoy the snow!
we were 63 yesterday. my kids are wishing for snow, good snow that they can play in. I am too but I don't want anyone to know.
Beautiful pics, Jeanette!! I can't believe how big your "littles" are getting!! Miss you... :)
You're such a good Mom. I wait for Ben to get home to do adventures in the snow. Maybe because Eleanor face plants if she walks more than 3 feet on her own and starts bawling like, well, a baby! It's a good thing you lived it up though since it's a balmy 51 degrees out right now. Hallelujah!!!
Post a Comment