It's hard to believe, but Sean and I have been married for ten years! Ten! A lot has happened in ten years. One thing that hasn't changed is that Sean has been in school for all ten of those years! Isn't that sickening? Ha! It's true, and somehow we've both managed to keep our heads above water, and love each other during the good times, and the hard times. I am so happy to be married to Sean, and to have his example to look to. I couldn't have asked for a better father to our kids! They love him, and look up to him so much.Since Ramona came, it wasn't likely that we would do our big trip this year. We are hoping to take a trip this coming year sometime, and get the MUCH NEEDED break we both need from the grind of things. So, instead of doing our trip this year, my sister came over to watch the kids while we went out to eat, and then the next day we took the kids on a walk at the Sacred Grove in Palmyra. We were married in the Palmyra Temple, and we took our wedding pictures in the Grove right before hand. It was such a great reminder to the commitment we made with each other that day. I am so thankful for the life I have, and for the blessings I have in my life. Happy Anniversary, Sean!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment