Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BOTSFORD HERE WE COME!




It's official! Sean and I will be heading to Farmington Hills next June for Sean's rotations. Because the hospital was over by 2 people, it had to go to a "lottery." Luckily, Sean's name was called 10th out of the 14 people to be accepted. This was a huuuuuuge blessing! We are so excited to head to the area, not only because of the experience we'll have with the hospital as well as being in a new place, but because there's an IKEA STORE JUST MINUTES AWAY!! Sean obviously didn't factor that in for when he decided on Botsford. I secretly kept that to myself. We'll be in driving distance to so many great places. We celebrated by each having a Strawberry-Banana Smoothie popsicle. I know...when we go out, we go AAAAAAAALL out. :O) Congrats Sean!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cool guys!!! So where exactly is that....other than the all important, close to the IKEA store. Man Sean will be done with school before me...how sad is that for me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Jeannette I know you must also be secretly relieved to know that you'll be able to go to the store in your sweats still ;)