He's adorable. I remember using one of those for our boys. I was wondering that if they made adult sizes of those if it would be the next "thigh master" of the exercise world. I bet the bungee cord was the result of observing this bouncer. But still think of the health benefits of bouncing up and down.
Calet just loves hers. Well, now she won't sit still long enough, but for awhile it was wonderful. He is such a cutie!
PS - I love CS Lewis so much I actually convinced the teacher to let me audit it at BYU since I wasn't an English major and couldn't take it. Yeah, a little obsessive.
What you'll find on our blog is a ton of pictures of Isaac and e-baby, an ocassional peek at Jeannette's left elbow and Sean's right hand. And when we're lucky enough to get a picture with the entire family, we'll be sure to post it. Until then, enjoy!
5 comments:
Are you having the best time being a mom or what! He is so cute!
He's adorable. I remember using one of those for our boys. I was wondering that if they made adult sizes of those if it would be the next "thigh master" of the exercise world. I bet the bungee cord was the result of observing this bouncer. But still think of the health benefits of bouncing up and down.
He is so adorable in that jumper. All of you kids loved it! thanks for the video mom
He's so cute - he can come jump in Kansas City anytime...
Calet just loves hers. Well, now she won't sit still long enough, but for awhile it was wonderful. He is such a cutie!
PS - I love CS Lewis so much I actually convinced the teacher to let me audit it at BYU since I wasn't an English major and couldn't take it. Yeah, a little obsessive.
Post a Comment