It's three days early, but there's an ongoing competition in my family who can say "Happy Birthday" first to my mom, so I think I win! Wahoo! :O) Here's a FEW of the MAAAANY reasons why I love my mama!
-She makes the BEST frittatas, along with 5,312 other great meals
-She isn't embarrassed to get "jiggy with it" when all of us girls just dance around the house and laugh our heads off. She's got some killer dance moves!
-She waited (and continues to wait) up for all of her kids when we went out with our friends or had to work late.
-She loves the ocean
-She can take hot bakeware out of the oven with her bare hands. No joke.
-She can make a mean pasta dinner in about 8 minutes flat (from start to finish AND it's not out of a jar)
-She never forgot to pick me up at my sports practices (ahem...dad :O)
-Yet, she did forget me at the house on several ocassions when I was suppose to be in the "marshmallow van" as we liked to call it.
-She loves a good bargain.
-She somehow managed 5 giggling daughters in church.
-She recommends great books
-She likes to shop!
The list could go on, but I think we'll stop at shopping since it is the best:) Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!
1 comment:
AAAHH! Your blog scared me, or at least the music part. It's late, quiet and everyone is sleeping. I just thought I should tell you that you do look like Ugly Betty! Actually I just saw a picture of her on the cover of Glamour without the braces, and you two could be twins- very cute.
Post a Comment