Isaac can't get enough of his books lately. We'd like to think it's because he's insanely bright and smarter than the rest of us, but for now, we are satisfied that it is for eating/drooling purposes. I try to teach him about colors (hence, the art teacher in me) but like I said, we don't get further than a few pages and he's already bringing the corner of the book to his mouth to get a good bite. He gets fussy and bored with other activities, but Isaac can sit forever just looking at books and seeing which one tastes the best. He likes to hold the book like a big boy would, except he doesn't have the strength to support the book...which in turn ends up on his face. And while it sat on his face, he just cooed and snorted like he normally does. It was cute, and before I took it off his face, I had to snap a few pictures. By the way, have you ever wondered why they stop putting pictures in books? Is it just because we get older and supposedly have bigger imaginations? I say BOOOOO to such nonsense!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
ISAAC "ENGROSSED" WITH HIS LATEST BOOK
Isaac can't get enough of his books lately. We'd like to think it's because he's insanely bright and smarter than the rest of us, but for now, we are satisfied that it is for eating/drooling purposes. I try to teach him about colors (hence, the art teacher in me) but like I said, we don't get further than a few pages and he's already bringing the corner of the book to his mouth to get a good bite. He gets fussy and bored with other activities, but Isaac can sit forever just looking at books and seeing which one tastes the best. He likes to hold the book like a big boy would, except he doesn't have the strength to support the book...which in turn ends up on his face. And while it sat on his face, he just cooed and snorted like he normally does. It was cute, and before I took it off his face, I had to snap a few pictures. By the way, have you ever wondered why they stop putting pictures in books? Is it just because we get older and supposedly have bigger imaginations? I say BOOOOO to such nonsense!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for Isaac. He is ingesting the contents of the books one way or another. Soon he will be reading the words before you know it. Keep up reading to him. It is the best thing you can do for your baby to help him love to read. Love you 3, mom
Post a Comment